Sunday, March 09, 2008

A weekend in Hong Kong...





This past weekend I (LeeAnne) was blessed with a trip to Hong Kong to attend an IB conference. I had lots of time to explore Hong Kong, as well, as I flew in early on Thursday and the conference didn't begin until Friday morning. And the evenings on Friday, Saturday and Sunday offered more excellent opportunities for exploring. Hong Kong is so vibrant and cosmopolitan! It reminded me a little of Toronto, except it is much more densely populated and the British and Chinese elements are (of course!) exceptionally evident. I guess it was kind of like a super-sized British/Asian Toronto, and it was wonderful.

1 comment:

brownlees said...

I, too, attended a conference in Hong Kong and LOVED it! It is such a fun city and I would go back in a heart beat. We miss you guys tons and love keeping up with your adventures via your blog.

Much love,
Julie