Monday, June 04, 2007

End-of-year fun at Everland






The entire middle school at TCIS spent Monday at two theme parks near Seoul. One is called Everland and it's kind of like Canada's Wonderland, and the other (called Carribean Bay) is a water park next door. It was a fantastic day full of fun, and Brian and I ended up spending a lot of time wandering through Monkeyland and Bird Paradise. Very cool. Hannah spent the day splashing around at Caribbean Bay. Yes, the end of the year is really here, and class trips like this prove it!

1 comment:

Paul Voskamp said...

Hey Brian,
End of the year looks fantastic! Things are going super here as well!
A favour is asked of you... from the graduating class at Rhema:
"Write a small paragraph or a favourite memory about this grade eight class... when you have finished, please return to James Elgeti"
I asked Ray if I could let you do this one. I don't have your email address on this computer at school. It is at home... but I am not (yet). Sorry to do things this way.
Please send me your response at pdvoskamp@hotmail.com
We'll see ya.
Paul